DiGiPORT project aims at assisting and educating adult trainers and adult education organizations on how to teach and support CCS (Cultural and creative sectors) professionals and artists to increase their entrepreneurial and digital competences, skills necessary to make an impact on today’s creative market. For more information you can visit project’s website.
Within the framework of DiGiPORT project a 3-day training event will take place in Greece and has as objectives:
- To broaden the scope of the adult educators’ training capacities by equipping them with a set of knowledge, skills, and competences related to the development of entrepreneurial and digital skills, which are imperative for training CCS professionals and artists.
- To boost confidence in educating the target populations about developing their entrepreneurial and digital capabilities
- Get to know the DiGiPORT training materials and procedures and use them in their work.
– Adults, age 18+,
– Adult education trainers in the field of skill and competences development, employability, etc.
– Acquisition of a good level of speaking and understanding the English language;
– Acquisition of sufficient ICT proficiency level.
15-17 of November 2022,
Deadline for applications:
10 October 2022, 23:59 CET